2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Sunday, March 5

You Tube Channels I Like

I find myself watching You Tube much more than I watch actual television. Here are some of the channels that I like.

Homeschool channels:

Homeschool on the Hill

Tricia Hodges for art

How to Draw Things

Erica Arndt for homeschool and quilting

Sick Science

In A Nutshell


Workout videos

Blogilates


Fun Stuff

Who Do You Think You Are

The Lost Cinema Channel- I love old movies!

I watch motivational and informational videos for work. I am sure that whatever business you are in you can find something to help motivate you!
We have also learned that if we want to learn to do something we can probably find a tutorial on You Tube. My daughter learned to cut her children's hair by watching tutorials. :)

What channels do you like to watch?









No comments: