2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, March 29

Why I Plexus!


  • No more stomach upset- I used to be sick to my stomach a lot, like every night. One of the unexpected side effects of taking Plexus is that my stomach is healthy. I did not know this would happen, but I am thrilled that my stomach no longer gives me problems.
  • Better sleep!! I fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and feel rested when I get up.
  • Inflammation gone= no more aches and pains. I know I've mentioned it before but I used to creep slowly out of bed because I hurt so bad and I lived on Ibuprofen. I haven't taken Ibuprofen in well over a year.
  • Easy to drink- the Slim drink is more like a juice and it's not chalky and it's not a meal replacement, I still get to eat real food.
  • Wonderful income opportunity! This is a business that you can work from home. My upline often talks about working it into the  nooks and crannies of your day. 
  • I FEEL HEALTHY!! What could be better than that?


Last week the boys and I went on a five day, four overnights trip across Nebraska. A couple of years ago this would have been incredibly challenging for me because I never slept well but being away from home made sleep nearly impossible. But last week was a great week! I slept good every night, I felt good all week and had the energy to go through the entire week and it was just really fun to bond with my boys in a new way. Before I started taking Plexus this just could not have happened. I would not have had the energy or stamina to even consider a trip like this without my husband to drive or help with the boys.
If you're curious about Plexus let me know and I would be glad to talk to you. You can check out my store front here or email me at krishuskerbabe@gmail.com .

No comments: