2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, November 30

Thanksgiving In A Pan

Thanksgiving in a Pan

Categories: Casseroles, Main Dish, Poultry

Serves: 6

Ingredients:

1 pkg stuffing mix

2 1/2 cups cooked turkey

2 c frozen cut green beans

1 12 oz jar turkey gravy

pepper

Instructions:
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions. Transfer to a 11x7x2 inch baking dish. Top with turkey, beans, gravy and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated throughout.

This recipe exported by PDACookbook Plus - http://www.wakefieldsoft.com/

Note: I use an 8 x 8 pan and make this and freeze it. It's great when I need a casserole to take to someone.

I'm thinking I may use this with leftovers since hubby will be gone this week.

No comments: