2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, November 2

I voted!

Did you?

The nice thing about living in a small community is that you know everyone. The downside is that at election time....well, you know everyone. And sometimes there are divisive issues and tempers can get hot. If I happen to state my opinion and it's not the same as yours I would think that as mature adults we could have a polite discussion and exchange views. I would especially think that if you were a member of my church. I don't expect people to agree with me about everything. Shoot, even my husband I don't agree on all things. I just expect to be treated with respect when I disagree with you.

So today is election day. If the results are not what I hope for, I will be content with the fact that I voted my conscience. I hope everyone else will be too.

No comments: