2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, November 17

Catching Up

Last week we drove all the way to Omaha (5 hours) for Alex's surgery. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and as we woke up Alex to head over to the hospital it became apparent that he had a fever. So no surgery. To say we were disappointed and frustrated would be an understatement. So it has been rescheduled for December 21st. What a rotten time for surgery and for him to be off his leg. I guess we're going to have to pray that he stays healthy and that the weather holds out that week.

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. All of my kids will be home. This is the first time in two years that we will all be together. Since Thanksgiving two years ago we have added one son in law and two granddaughters to the family. It should be a busy and fun time. Guess I should start planning the feast eh?

I'm also heading into the last couple weeks of my class. I have really enjoyed it, and I think I'll take another next semester. But the thought of sitting for a realtor's exam is overwhelming to me. I guess I'll just take it one step at a time and see if this is the path I'm supposed to follow.

No comments: