2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Saturday, May 20

World Baking Day Challenge

Wednesday was World Baking Day and since I was wanting to try my new tart pan, and since I wanted to recreate the Apple Walnut Tart we had in Colorado Springs I made this!

It was okay but not great! First I put two recipes together to get what I was looking for. The walnut mixture was a bit gooey. The crust was overdone and I needed more tart apples. But now I know what I need to change so I can try it again. And apparently I need to learn how to make my apples look pretty on top. I definitely do not have the patience for "fiddly" foods.

When I get this perfected I will share the recipe. Until then I guess if you want to try it you'll just have to experiment like me. :)

No comments: