2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, May 2

My Goal This Week

Something has to be done about this!
My desk seems to be the place where everyone puts things when they don't know where they go. Then I have to figure it out. The other night I needed to get my sewing machine out and I decided it's time to get busy tidying up in here! The tote and box are full of pictures that we brought home from my father in law's. Our plan is to scan them and make digital copies so that everyone in the family can have copies. But after looking at them and realizing just how many pictures there are I decided that this is a job for after we finish school because it's going to take awhile~. But there are some pretty neat pictures and family history stuff in there so it will be fun.

 Why is it every surface seems to  collect clutter? The sad thing is that I put a bunch of stuff away already. :( I need to find a nail to hang up my new plaque over the printers.

Piles and boxes going to Goodwill or needing to be sold online. New home school catalogs to be perused through and some new fabric that needs organized and put away. So glad the Goodwill truck is in town so I can get most of this out of the house today. Anyone have good tips on how to store wrapping paper?

Like the quilt? This is one made my great- grandmother. I love the bright colors and it looks great on my yellow walls. I have another one that I usually hang there in the summer so it will be changing soon.

Okay, time to get school finished so I can get to work in here!

No comments: