2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, May 10

Happy Anniversary to Us!

May 9, 1989
See our attendants? They got married a few years later! 

November 1981



This was probably about 15 or 16 years ago. I don't remember for sure. Apparently we don't get our picture taken often without kids because I couldn't find anything more current. Yesterday we celebrated 36 years of marriage. He asked me if I wanted to try another 36. I told him maybe 25 because I thought I was too tired for 36. ;)

The good thing is that after all this time he still loves me and I still love him. I can't imagine going through the day without sharing with him. We can still spend hours talking about our dreams and our struggles. The last 15 years have been hard. I mean really hard. I don't think either of us could have made it through without knowing we had each other's back. So if I have any advice for someone looking for a spouse it would be "to find someone who will have your back, all the time, no matter what!"

No comments: