2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, January 19

A day to celebrate my husband!

Today my husband celebrates 20 years with his current employer. When he first interviewed for this job I wasn't sure it would be the right fit for him and to be honest we had dreams of opening our own business. But after we drove halfway across the state, met with his future employers and looked around the town we began to change our minds.
It was one of the best choices we've ever made. I say we, because he has always included me in on the decision making progress when it comes to major choices. We work as a team. I've come to realize that's kind of rare in a marriage.
This has been a great place to raise our children and he has totally loved his job. I can not stress how important it is for a man to get up in the morning and want to go to work rather than dread it. Yes, he has those days... but I don't think he's ever regretted taking this job.
He is blessed to have an employer who treats their employees like family. They have been very good to him over the years.

No comments: