2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, April 4

Gut Health is the Buzzword These Days


For as long as I can remember I have had stomach issues. I thought it was inevitable because everyone in my family has stomach issues, so it must be hereditary, right? But what it we all had stomach issues because we all had the same lifestyles? Ate the same kinds of food? Had taken the same medicines? Definitely gives one a moment of pause...

The following is taken from this article: http://www.extrememakeovers.com/the-candida-die-off-process/

Here are common Candida Overgrowth and Leaky Gut Syndrome symptoms:

  • Fatigue
  • Brain “fog”—hard to focus or think straight
  • Oral Thrush (a white film on tongue or in the mouth)
  • Bad breath, foul taste in mouth
  • Abdominal pain
  • Bloating and indigestion
  • Increasing allergies to foods (gluten or celiac problems can be a direct result of Candida overgrowth) more
    Constant craving for something sweet!
  • Joint pain with arthritis-like symptoms
  • Chronic sinus drainage—which antibiotics don’t help!
  • Weight gain (or loss) and the inability to change it.
  • Fungus on the toe-nails
  • Itching, red eyes, ear drainage
  • Acne Breakouts
  • Candida Skin rashes on the body (eczema, atopic dermatitis)
  • Candida Rash around the groin or in the folds of skin
  • Vaginal yeast infections
  • Bladder infections
  • Anal, penile or vaginal itching
  • Hair loss
  • Vision problems
  • Anxiety and/or panic
  • Depression from feeling so low and bogged down all the time

  • I had many of these symptoms. Almost two years ago I decided to try Plexus TriPlex to see if I could lose some extra pounds. I had no idea that I would also lose the other issues I had such as joint pain,headaches, hair loss, abdominal pain and indigestion, bloating, depression, anxiety. sinus drainage, fatigue....wow! I was one sick girl and didn't realize how sick I had been until I started to get better. TriPlex was the first step on my road back to health. 







  • If you have any of these symptoms and would like to try Plexus I would be happy to send you a free sample. My email is krishuskerbabe@gmail.com. If you would like to check out my online store and read more about Plexus products you can click HERE and it will take you there.
  • Plexus has a 60 day money back guarantee for customers. 

No comments: