2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, February 7

Mid Winter Blahs

 Yeah, I've been fighting a sinus infection since the first weekend in January. Actually I've been struggling with them for several years.Antibiotics seemed to knock it down but I'm still struggling. I have an appointment with an ENT this week, hoping for a long term solution, but until then my little jar has been handy to help me breathe.

We've had a pretty mild winter but it's halfway in and I am craving some warm sunny days and a little bit of color. So I was going through some pictures I had saved because I thought they were pretty and they made me feel a bit better. I thought maybe they might help you too.









And then I found this on my computer. Obviously someone has been having fun playing with the webcam! (smile)





No comments: