2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Friday, February 24

Book Review on Kristin Lavransdatter: The Wreath


This is the first book I read for my classics challenge. I thought this would be a quick read. I was wrong. This was a not a hard book, or even a long book but it took me forever!!

I think it just did not interest me enough to pick it up. It was like a chore or duty rather than a pleasure. And it was predictable! I knew she was going to make the poor choices, maybe because so had I and I just knew she would follow her deceitful heart rather than her head.

I later found out this book is a trilogy. I rather doubt that I will read the other two. Now onto my next challenge.

No comments: