2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, May 19

My husband left me...

 It's cold, rainy day. I took these pictures during a break in the rain, now it's raining heavier again. Not exactly how my boys wanted to spend the day.



 So one decided to go fishing...in the hallway.

And the other is playing tent in the basement. With all the lights off and a flashlight. I know the dog's eyes look freaky, but I was impressed that my camera took such a good picture in the complete darkness.

Anyway, as I said , my husband left me. But it's only for a few days...he'll be back. Or at least I think he'll be back. (smile) Hubby left at 5:30 this morning. At 6:30 my son woke me up to tell me that the dog had pooped on the living room carpet. Not really the way I wanted to start my day. Not really the way the boys wanted to start the first day of their summer vacation either. Oh well, the rain is good for the lawn. Hopefully we will get warm weather soon so we can get our tomato plants out in the garden.

No comments: