2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, May 3

Final tonight

I've been busy studying for my final in Real Estate Finance tonight. That along with a zillion other things we moms do. I'd like to be able to find some time for some fun reading and crafting too, but it won't be for awhile. Next I have a very thick manual to learn so I can sit for the state real estate exam. Fun, huh?

The little guy has surgery once again next week. So if you think of us some prayers would be appreciated. The last surgery was very traumatic and still fresh in his mind. He freaks out when we even drive by our dr's office and tomorrow he has a pre-op physical. I'm thinking ice cream cones may be in order if we survive.

No comments: