2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, February 27

You Can Find a Way If You Really Want To


I've had friends tell me 'I can't afford Plexus but I really want to try it.' Trust me....there are so many others that were in that same position when they first wanted to try Plexus!!!
Here are a few ideas...
• Start with a 7-day trial. It's an affordable & simple way to check out Slim without spending much money.
• Look at what you spend your money on.
Is it your hair? Nails? Fast food? Energy drinks? Coffee? Candy? Clothes? Makeup?
• Start small. You don't need every single Plexus product to get started. Start with the Slim, ProBio5 or our XFactor vitamin.
• Remember there is ALWAYS a 60-day money back guarantee on all of our products.
• Consider wholesale pricing. It's the cheapest & allows you to earn commissions, which could quickly grow into paying for your products. It usually takes 3 friends that order from you to make enough to cover your own products. You can start it together to motivate each other!

No comments: