2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, February 7

Mid Winter Blahs

 Yeah, I've been fighting a sinus infection since the first weekend in January. Actually I've been struggling with them for several years.Antibiotics seemed to knock it down but I'm still struggling. I have an appointment with an ENT this week, hoping for a long term solution, but until then my little jar has been handy to help me breathe.

We've had a pretty mild winter but it's halfway in and I am craving some warm sunny days and a little bit of color. So I was going through some pictures I had saved because I thought they were pretty and they made me feel a bit better. I thought maybe they might help you too.









And then I found this on my computer. Obviously someone has been having fun playing with the webcam! (smile)





No comments: