2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, February 24

Book Review on Kristin Lavransdatter: The Wreath


This is the first book I read for my classics challenge. I thought this would be a quick read. I was wrong. This was a not a hard book, or even a long book but it took me forever!!

I think it just did not interest me enough to pick it up. It was like a chore or duty rather than a pleasure. And it was predictable! I knew she was going to make the poor choices, maybe because so had I and I just knew she would follow her deceitful heart rather than her head.

I later found out this book is a trilogy. I rather doubt that I will read the other two. Now onto my next challenge.

No comments: