I lost 7 pounds in January! This is what is working for me right now, so I thought I would write it down to share with others.
- Take Plexus Tri-Plex consistently every day. For me this means Plexus Slim first thing in the morning. Two Bio Cleanse in the morning, two Bio Cleanse at lunch and two ProBio at bedtime.
- Drink 100 ounces of water a day. I try to drink a glass every hour so that I even it out.
- Move 10,000 steps a day. I use a Garmin VivoFit. You can download an app for your phone if you keep your phone on you all day.
- Make sure I eat some kind of protein for breakfast.
- Get more sleep. A health coach I listened to said to get to bed by 10 every night, I can’t quite get that done.
- Avoid all processed foods.
- Avoid sugar as much as possible.
- Eat more veggies.
This is what is working really well for me. If you want to order the Plexus Tri-Plex you can sign in to my store and order it. If you sign up as a preferred customer and have it automatically shipped each month you get a much better discount. Plus you don’t have to worry about running out. If the Tri-Plex is just not in your budget I would recommend that if you could only take one thing…take the ProBio. It’s a powerful probiotic and also has an anti-fungal agent. This is one thing I don’t like to run out of.
This is the address to my store. It should link directly to the Tri-Plex page.