There is a possibility that I am a bit prejudiced but I honestly believe that Nebraska is probably the best state to live in. Why, you ask? Well, let's make a list...
1. We have all four seasons, sometimes all in the same day!
2. We have great drinking water! (seriously this should not be taken for granted).
3. If you home school this is a pretty good state as far as regulations.
4. We have blue skies almost every day!
5. We don't have as many people as say Colorado. Love to visit Colorado, wouldn't want to live there.
6. We have beautiful state and city parks.
7. If you don't mind driving a few hours we even have some pretty good culture.
8. We have the best zoo in the United States!
9. Nebraska is still primarily an agricultural state, even our industry is based on or about agriculture.
10. The nicest people in the world live here, (this is not a proven fact but I'm pretty sure of it!)