2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Wednesday, March 29

Why I Plexus!


  • No more stomach upset- I used to be sick to my stomach a lot, like every night. One of the unexpected side effects of taking Plexus is that my stomach is healthy. I did not know this would happen, but I am thrilled that my stomach no longer gives me problems.
  • Better sleep!! I fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and feel rested when I get up.
  • Inflammation gone= no more aches and pains. I know I've mentioned it before but I used to creep slowly out of bed because I hurt so bad and I lived on Ibuprofen. I haven't taken Ibuprofen in well over a year.
  • Easy to drink- the Slim drink is more like a juice and it's not chalky and it's not a meal replacement, I still get to eat real food.
  • Wonderful income opportunity! This is a business that you can work from home. My upline often talks about working it into the  nooks and crannies of your day. 
  • I FEEL HEALTHY!! What could be better than that?


Last week the boys and I went on a five day, four overnights trip across Nebraska. A couple of years ago this would have been incredibly challenging for me because I never slept well but being away from home made sleep nearly impossible. But last week was a great week! I slept good every night, I felt good all week and had the energy to go through the entire week and it was just really fun to bond with my boys in a new way. Before I started taking Plexus this just could not have happened. I would not have had the energy or stamina to even consider a trip like this without my husband to drive or help with the boys.
If you're curious about Plexus let me know and I would be glad to talk to you. You can check out my store front here or email me at krishuskerbabe@gmail.com .

No comments: