2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, March 1

Plexus is for men too!

My husband has always struggled with low blood sugar and sometimes gets really shaky between meals. He said the Plexus Slim has helped him feel better. Here is a story about another man who drinks Plexus and is supplementing his income as well.

Men on Plexus ... Police Officer MMA Fighter
This is Derek's story:
"I wanted to earn $200 dollars a month to help with bills.
I'm a cop, an MMA fighter, I don't do network marketing...that's for chicks. I ain't doing parties and carrying around inventory in my truck. They said just post your results and tell others about it, that's all it takes...... I laughed a little and said okay.
My first month I quadrupled my goal. By Month 6, I replaced my wife's income and she came home. I've never did one single party, I don't hustle products from my truck, I don't sell anything. I post my results and I talk to people.
I now earn more than I do as a Law Enforcement Officer of 9 years, simply by caring about people to share my story and tell them what works for me. I am a Ruby Ambassador."

Want to know more? Send me a message or check out my store here  http://shopmyplexus.com/kristuttle/index.html

No comments: