2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, January 10

Books I Read in 2017

I didn't read as much this last year. I had decided to do a couple of reading challenges and I didn't do any of them. Apparently telling myself that I have to read something is equivalent to rebelling and not getting it done. For the first time in my life I just didn't have any interest in reading. I hope that this changes this year because I really miss reading, just can't seem to focus long enough to get into a story.

Here is the list of books that I read. I I had to choose my favorites of the year they would be:
Nonfiction- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkens
Fiction- This Body of Death by Elizabeth George

  • Get Over Your D*mn Self by Romi Neustadt
  • The Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy
  • Love Story by Karen Kingsbury
  • Treasured Grace by Tracie Peterson
  • The Cottage by Michael Phillips
  • Well Schooled in Murder by Elizabeth George
  • Threads of Suspicion- Dee Henderson
  • Queen Esther and the 2nd Graders of Doom- Allie Pleiter
  • Just One Evil Act by Elizabeth George
  • If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
  • The Shadow on the Quilt by Stephanie Grace Whitson
  • Miss Buncle's Book by D.E. Stevenson
  • This Body of Death by Elizabeth George
  • The High Calling of Motherhood by Chimene Dupler
  • Lilac Girls- by Martha Hall Kelly
  • Next Year Country- A Woman's View by Alma Phillip
  • Kristin Lavransdatter by Sigrid Undset
  • The Four Color Personalities for MLM by Tom Schreiter
  • Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
  • Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
  • Truly, Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
  • Women of the Word by Jen Wilkens
  • Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Mary Enig & Sally Fallon
  • Rain Song by Alice Wisler

No comments: