2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Saturday, November 4

A little wandering of the thoughts...

Who would have expected to see a bus from Huffpost in our little town?



 On of my favorite fall recipes. Might have to make some this weekend since it's now November!! When I try a recipe I like I write on it so I remember next time. I also write on the ones we dislike so I don't accidentally make them again.

Spotted on the wall of a library where my friend works.



My pink drink still getting me throughout the day without wanting those sugary drinks I used to crave. I am always eager to help anyone who is looking for a way to help them adopt a healthier lifestyle. My Plexus link is on the side column.

No comments: