2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, December 29

Change of Plans in the Reading Challenge

A couple of days ago I posted that I was going to do the Classics Reading Challenge and a challenge by Modern Mrs Darcy. I am still planning on doing the classics challenge but along with the Modern Mrs Darcy I have decided to make my own challenge, and here's why. This is going to be 2017. If you are a Nebraskan you know that 2017 is the 150th anniversary of our great state, so I thought it would be fitting to develop my own Nebraska reading challenge.
Most of my friends know that Bess Streeter Aldrich is one of my favorite authors but there are several other good authors from Nebraska so I thought this would be the year to challenge myself to get acquainted with them. I am still working on my list and I will post it separately because I am going to challenge my Nebraska friends to give it a try. Honestly, I am very excited about this!


No comments: