2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Sunday, November 4

Sandy

Sandy probably won't be a name that people will be naming their daughters for awhile. Hurricane Sandy has created large scale devastation on the east coast and a week later people are still without power and basic necessities. I agree with my daughter that people who could should have evacuated. But I also realize that many people couldn't evacuate. Many didn't have anywhere to go. And logistically, can you imagine where to put all those people if they did evacuate? Mind boggling.

But I do have pity on those who lost so much. And I am praying that they will soon have services restored and can start putting their lives back together.

No comments: