2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Saturday, August 18

What I did this week...

I got the boys school supplies ready.

I canned a few quarts of tomatoes.

I cleaned my house...and two toilets. Trust me it was overdue.

I was weeding the squash and when I reached down to pull it at the root, I almost grabbed a snake instead.

I scored big time on clothes for the grand girls.

I read a couple of books.

I stayed home, a lot. In fact there are only two things on my calendar for the rest of the month. It's kind of pathetic really.

God blessed in a special way that encouraged me more than I can ever say.

I have this mental to-do list that is a mile long, so once the boys start to school, I'm writing it down and working on it. I'm looking forward to being able to cross those things off the list and know that I'm accomplishing something.

Until then I'm going to enjoy this bit of cooler weather that we are having.

No comments: