2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, June 15

My baby is 21!


This is Ian. On June 14th he turned 21 years old. For the first twenty and half years he was my youngest child and my only son.


Here he is in the striped shirt with two of his cousins.

Dressed up for a Civil War reenactment ball in high school

This is Christmas of last year. I think he's pouting because he had just realized he was no longer the baby but had become a middle child after we adopted the boys! :>)  Don't worry sweetie, you'll always be my baby! LOL

Okay, seriously, I am so very proud of this young man. He is a hard worker, a man of integrity and is well thought of by many people. He is thoughtful, caring, knows how to have fun and more than I could have ever hoped for in a son. He is not only a good son, he's a good brother, friend and uncle. Oh yeah, I know he's not perfect....and he hates to have his picture taken. Can you tell?

Happy Birthday Ian! I love you!

No comments: