2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, December 7

Wish List Meme

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A Wii....I know it's extravagant, and I know it was on my list last year...but I still want one.
For December 22nd to come and we're in court finalizing the adoption
progress for Alex
For fun with family and friends
to hold my grand girls

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
probably the bowtie quilt Grandma made me

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
to crochet an afghan

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
my Chrissy doll

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
a horned lorry
gift cards
dvd's

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
fudge or Pandora cookies

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
lots of food

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Miracle on 34th Street or A Charlie Brown Christmas

9. Favorite holiday song?
There is no way I can pick one, but Thou Dids't Leave Thy Throne is on the list of favorites.

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Talking and playing games with family

Make your own Wish List Meme and enter here for a pretty cool drawing.

No comments: