2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Friday, November 20

A Clean Slate


I went through my old posts and I didn't really like them. Some of them were whiny, some were redundant, and in some posts I had shared things that should have never been put out there in public like it was.

I could have kept some of my recipe and craft posts, but I was in a mood for a fresh start. So I deleted them all. I get in those kind of moods once in awhile. Sometimes when I'm cleaning house I throw out a bunch of stuff I've been saving for a long time. I just decide it's been long enough and clear stuff out. Rarely do I regret it, I like getting rid of clutter in my life. I figure as long as I keep the important things like my husband and kids it's okay.
How about you? Do you ever go through a spell where you just want to clear your life of all the clutter?

No comments: