2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, May 18

An ALL NEW Plexus SLIM

This product has been rebranded and reformulated and we are seeing some pretty amazing results.
New key words are microbiome, XOS, Akkermansia and clinically proven!

A new flavor and it dissolves easily, even in cold water!!








 As a gardener I know that it's important to prepare your soil before you plant. Our gut has a microbiome that is easily related to soil. The new Slim has a pre-biotic in it that helps to nurture and prepare your microbiome to more readily digest and use the foods you eat.

As always I invite you to check out my shop and please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. The company has generously given me some samples to share so if you would like to try a sample then let me know and I will get it mailed to you.


No comments: