2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, July 15

My Sister


This is my baby sister, way back in 1986? 1985? Isn't she gorgeous? I love her freckles...I don't think she's so crazy about them. I wish I had pictures of her when she was younger, she always had long ponytails. Mom used to always make me have short hair, but not her...weird huh?

Anyway, my sister is five years younger than I am, and of course we haven't always gotten along. It's possible that there was some sibling rivalry. You know, she was the baby, she was spoiled. LOL  As we've gotten older we've developed a close friendship. She is the first person I call when I need to talk or want to share something exciting.

She has a tough job. She is not only a wife and a mother, she is a pastor's wife. And with that job comes some pretty great responsibilities including keeping your mouth shut when you really don't want to. She's getting pretty good at it. Maybe I need to take some lessons from her?

I just wanted to take this moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWNA! I love you and I'm proud of you!

Your big sis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sis!!