2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, July 16

Five Question Friday

1. Do you collect anything?
kids...oh, not what you meant? Hmm, I seem to collect books more than anything. And little miniature items for my printer's box.


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Cary Grant- yes I know he's dead
Matthew McConaughy
Pierce Brosnan


3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Scars on my knee and my thigh from a nasty bicycle wreck in grade school
Scars on my knee from a wipe out in basketball practice
Scars on my hands from burns when I worked in a restaurant
Scars on my tummy from my hysterectomy (TMI?)

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
nearly raw hamburger- don't tell my mom.


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Yes, a few. And I've been in one, in our van...don't care to repeat the experience any time either.
http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: