1. What were your school colors?
Red and Black! We were the Keya Paha Indians. :)
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
I love it when my kids are complimented on their behavior. It makes all that hard work of training them worth it.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Always Northern....but I buy it on sale.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
My daughter threw me a surprise birthday coffee a few years ago. She came home from college and I don't think it was that easy for her to plan. The sad thing is that I ended up having a bad case of bronchitis so couldn't really enjoy it. But it was sweet of her to do it.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
Probably my cellphone, it's the one thing that I use constantly keeping in touch with my kids and other family as well as friends. I have a smartphone so it's my calendar, email, internet, weather watcher, etc. So thankful for it!
To read more people's answers you can go here.