2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Friday, April 14

Some links of things I am loving right now...


These flag designs are from Lisa BonJeans site. Aren't they fun?



A few years ago I bought a book called Sew Serendipity and love the designs in it. The other day I came across the authors website and I fell in love with these two patterns. I would love to have this dress to wear on a hot summer day! Don't you just love the little bits of polka dot trim around the neck, sleeves and hem?
Here is the same pattern in different fabrics. Love it!

I'm not getting much done today. I should be cleaning house but instead I'm tidying my office and watching YouTube videos of  The Great British Sewing Bee. What are you doing today?

No comments: