2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, April 17

One picture!


I must really be slacking. I only took a couple of pictures on Easter and this is the only one that turned out. This is my grandson and his little sister peeking out behind him wearing the bunny ears we got for them. I thought they looked pretty cute!

We had a birthday party for these two on Friday. They are now 3 and 2! 

Saturday we had a quiet day. I went shopping and bought some new clothes for the boys who are literally outgrowing everything. I hope they stop pretty soon!

Hubby was sick all weekend so he was pretty much a non-player in the festivities. Thankfully he's feeling better today.

Our local school is still on Easter Break so I decided we'd take the day off too. Aaahh! What a nice feeling!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: