2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, December 31

2010- where did you go?

Today is the last day of the year. I barely remember last January...

oh yeah it was that earthquake in Haiti...what a terrible time. Well, it still is terrible there. My heart aches for all those children who lost their parents, for parents who lost their children.

February- I was working on patience. And cleaning poop out of the carpets...daily.

March- I discovered the audio books at the library's website

April- I got older, again.

May- Spent a lot of time praying for family members in the hospital.

June- Saw the neurologist and for the first time in over four year there was no sign of seizures!

July- I spent most of the month outside in the yard/garden or watching the boys at the pool.

August- Boys to school, at least part-time

September- I got to go the state fair for the first time ever!

October- I made and finished a Halloween quilt!! YEAH, on the finished part

November- Kids were all home. It was great, just went by too fast,

December- Surgery for the little guy and a recuperation that overwhelmed Christmas. Actually I don't feel like Christmas even happened. No kids Christmas program with cookies and fellowship, no caroling, no having a fun night at church decorating...ah...well apparently I am the only one misses these thing.

I discovered Pandora,
and watching Netflix instant play,
I took a real estate class and loved it,
I read more books,
I joined a quilt club that requires me to finish a block each month,
I put many miles on my carpet cleaner,
I stepped down as MOPS coordinator,
I participated in some online swaps,
I had one of the best gardens ever,
I discovered I have anger and depression issues,
I am struggling to forgive, it's very hard,
I am lonely,
I miss my old church, or the church it used to be...
I am looking for my niche in this world and not finding much success,
I am seeking guidance and help from my God...
I am learning to lean on HIM.

2011 is just around the corner...I am working on some goals. I'll share them later.

No comments: