2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, November 17

Throwdown

If you missed it you can catch it again on Saturday but Bobby Flay was challenged to a Thanksgiving Feast Throwdown by none other than Ree Drummond who is more easily recognized as The Pioneer Woman
Aw, doesn't Bobby look like a nice guy? And some of his food looked scrumptious. Those brussel sprouts? Mmm, I was wishing I could taste them. And a pumpkin bread pudding? What a great idea!! But Bobby...you can't come to ranch country and serve Thanksgiving dinner without mashed potatoes! It just isn't gonna cut it. But you looked like you had a good time. Next time you just drive right on through that herd of cows, they'll move for you.

Aw Ree, you did a great job! And I see that Missy and Hyacinth were there pulling their weight too. What great friends. The food looked great, I'm going to try that butter smearing thing on my turkey. And my friend who happens to be an Okie gal too makes her dressing with cornbread and biscuits, I'd never seen anyone else use different kinds of bread. The meal looked divine...except where are the dinner rolls? Oh well, I'm sure you just forgot about it in the excitement. You've come a long way from that little blog I read a few years ago. I notice that Marlboro Man is still as hunky as ever. Thank you God for good looking cowboys!


No comments: