2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, November 30

Thanksgiving In A Pan

Thanksgiving in a Pan

Categories: Casseroles, Main Dish, Poultry

Serves: 6

Ingredients:

1 pkg stuffing mix

2 1/2 cups cooked turkey

2 c frozen cut green beans

1 12 oz jar turkey gravy

pepper

Instructions:
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions. Transfer to a 11x7x2 inch baking dish. Top with turkey, beans, gravy and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated throughout.

This recipe exported by PDACookbook Plus - http://www.wakefieldsoft.com/

Note: I use an 8 x 8 pan and make this and freeze it. It's great when I need a casserole to take to someone.

I'm thinking I may use this with leftovers since hubby will be gone this week.

No comments: