2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, November 2

Sew Mama Sew Bag Swap

One of the blogs I like to visit is Sew Mama Sew. They are great about sharing fun ideas and sewing tutorials. Last month I joined a bag swap. We were given a partner with the likes and dislikes and made them a bag.
These are pictures of the one I made.


The handles have a red lining and a matching pocket on the inside. I used the pattern from Bend The Rules Sewing. The bag turned out cute and I hope my partner enjoys using it while she's out shopping.

The bag I recieved is a cute little clutch. You can see it here,

If you want to see other bags in the swap you can go see them at this Flicker site.

It was a fun swap and I'm glad I joined.

1 comment:

Jerimi said...

This is an unbelievably beautiful bag! What great work. Thank you very much. I'm sorry to hear about the upcoming surgery, but I'll send good thoughts your way.