2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, November 2

Sew Mama Sew Bag Swap

One of the blogs I like to visit is Sew Mama Sew. They are great about sharing fun ideas and sewing tutorials. Last month I joined a bag swap. We were given a partner with the likes and dislikes and made them a bag.
These are pictures of the one I made.


The handles have a red lining and a matching pocket on the inside. I used the pattern from Bend The Rules Sewing. The bag turned out cute and I hope my partner enjoys using it while she's out shopping.

The bag I recieved is a cute little clutch. You can see it here,

If you want to see other bags in the swap you can go see them at this Flicker site.

It was a fun swap and I'm glad I joined.

1 comment:

Jerimi said...

This is an unbelievably beautiful bag! What great work. Thank you very much. I'm sorry to hear about the upcoming surgery, but I'll send good thoughts your way.