2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, June 25

Secret Sister Shoebox Swap


I think this is the third swap that I've done. I was paired with Michelle and she sent me a sweet and thoughtful package. There were the coolest gardening gloves, a pink water bottle so the boys will leave it alone, colorful pens, a magnetic list tablet, the coolest little flower picks...well it was just a sweet box and I loved it. But..I forgot to post my pictures before we left and right now my camera is buried in a suitcase. So I stole a picture off of Michelle's page to show you.
I sent her some of my favorite summer items like Crystal Light peach tea, a little picnic cookbook, a lemon cheesball mix, a peach candle and a cute peach scarf. My daughter wears these all the time and they're so cute! Oh, and I threw in a dvd for her kiddos when it's too hot to play outside, like today.

Thank you Carrie and Monica for hosting the swap again. I always enjoy it!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I always enjoy their swaps! you got soem really nice things!

Ellie said...

Please excuse typos..my fingers are faster than my brain tonight! :o)

*carrie* said...

Kris,

Thanks for joining us for another swap!