2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, June 10

Garden Update- June 1, 2010

Alex standing next to the hollyhocks
Strawberries
cabbage and broccoli
peppers and beansupside down tomatoes
potatoes

This is the lilac bush the kids bought me last year. It bloomed later than other lilacs in the neighborhood and very tiny, petite blossoms. It smelled more refined, like a bottle of perfume. I'm anxious to see how it does in future years.
It's been a very cool and wet spring. Things have been very slow to start. The rabbits ate all of my beans so I had to replant them. The other night the hail beat up my peppers and my beans. Alex walked all over my beets. It could be a tough year for the garden. On the other hand, the strawberries are starting to fill in, and the potatoes look great.

No comments: