2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, January 6

Taking the Slow Lane

It's been almost 2 years since I've posted anything. Let me tell you, I am loving my little business downtown but it's definitely taken some time to adjust to working full time.



Slow Lane Coffee
A peek at the the counter

This has become my home away from home. For awhile I was spending almost as much time here as I was at home, but I think I'm finally figuring out a healthy balance.

We are a small town coffee shop and I bake fresh muffins and scones and miscellaneous things every weekday. I bake bread as often as I can. We serve specialty coffees and blended drinks as well as serving light lunches. And yes, we even serve plain brewed coffee. It amazes me how many people come in and ask if we have plain ol' coffee! LOL

If you would like to check out our Facebook page, you can find it here.

I'm hoping to get back to blogging more regularly. Time will tell just how much spare time I can find. Until then, Happy January!


No comments: