2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, May 11

Linky Love

A friend put this on Facebook the other day. I wish someone would have sat me down in my early teens and taught me these things.
http://www.liesyoungwomenbelieve.com/35-things-i-wish-id-known-in-high-school/

I have been having fun with Stitch Fix. It's a clothing subscription service and I have gotten two boxes. I have gotten some things that I really liked but didn't fit so I sent them back But I also got a pretty maxi dress and a cardigan that I love. If you want to try it out you can use my referral link and I get credits. :) https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4277043 If you check it on YouTube you can find videos of people trying on their fixes. It's fun and honestly I found some clothes that I would have never tried on if I was shopping a store.

A couple of younger women in my church have started blogs. I am impressed at their earnestness, humor and love for God as they share. They also make me feel like a bit of a hack! ;)
This is Mikayla's blog: https://justamom4theloveofgod.wordpress.com/
And this is April's: https://lifesimplyunscripted.wordpress.com/ A funny thing about April. She works downtown and is always posting pictures on Facebook of cars that are poorly parked. The other day I parked in front of her office when I went to the optometrist. Just as I walked into the building I had to step back out and make sure I was parked okay. I didn't want to be her next vicitim!

I work in a grocery store at night as a checker. I have been using this spray that I made to help me from taking in to many germs.  I've been using doTERRA essential oils for about 18 months now and we've been much healthier and I feel better about cleaning without using harsh chemicals.

My husband is trying this method with his potatoes in the garden again. It worked last year but not as well as we hoped but we did make a couple of mistakes. We're giving it another try.

No comments: