2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, September 9

A Bit of England


When we lived in England, many eons ago, I fel in love with this pottery. It's called Carlton Walking Ware. I used to see it in the shops and I thought it was cute, whimsical. But I never bought any. Why? I don't know, I guess I was busy making sure my kid had clothes and food. And I thought there would be time for fun stuff later. Well, now is later, and wowsers this stuff is pricey! And I really don't have a place to display it anyway. So I'm displaying it on my blog. Enjoy a bit of whimsey.

 Cute cookie jar, look at the detail on the socks




Egg cups, all different


 What a fun cuppa this would be!


See the details?



They make me smile!


I hope they made you smile too!