2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Friday, September 30

22 More Books

I set a goal to read one book a week this year. Some weeks I read a couple, and sometimes several weeks go by without reading a single book. I used to always find time to read, but lately I seem to busy to find the time. Or the boys get to bed and I just drop into a fatigue haze. So here we are...three months left in the year and I still need to read 22 books. Usually the fall months are a good time for me to read because it's cool and I'm not working outside so much. But this year I have a long to do list for the house and a list of unfinished craft and sewing projects as well. I've made the commitment not to start anything new until I finish my list. So will I get those 22 books read? We shall see.

I do have my Nook loaded and ready to go...just in case the reading bug hits me.

By the way, I just read Of Thee I Zing by Laura Ingraham. I loved this book. Although she is a high powered career woman, I think we could sit down and have some good conversations together.

No comments: