2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, September 30

22 More Books

I set a goal to read one book a week this year. Some weeks I read a couple, and sometimes several weeks go by without reading a single book. I used to always find time to read, but lately I seem to busy to find the time. Or the boys get to bed and I just drop into a fatigue haze. So here we are...three months left in the year and I still need to read 22 books. Usually the fall months are a good time for me to read because it's cool and I'm not working outside so much. But this year I have a long to do list for the house and a list of unfinished craft and sewing projects as well. I've made the commitment not to start anything new until I finish my list. So will I get those 22 books read? We shall see.

I do have my Nook loaded and ready to go...just in case the reading bug hits me.

By the way, I just read Of Thee I Zing by Laura Ingraham. I loved this book. Although she is a high powered career woman, I think we could sit down and have some good conversations together.

No comments: