2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Saturday, May 14

May 13,2011

With my parents

Yesterday I graduated from our local community college, with honors I might add. This meant alot to me. When I was in high school I tried very hard to make the honor roll and never did. To graduate with a GPA of 3.77 means a lot to me, because it meant that I worked hard. Although I will say that out of all of the classes that I took none of them were as hard as the classes in high school. The papers I wrote? My high school English teachers would have thrown them back at me and told me to rewrite them.
But the real reason I wanted to graduate is that it means I finished something that I started. I don't want to be a quitter. I don't want to leave that kind of legacy for my kids. So, it took me awhile, but I finished.

Now, if I can just my parents to buy me a new car. (smile)

1 comment:

Remnant said...

Happy happy happy for you dear friend!!! Congrats on your successes! What you've accomplished is no small feat.