2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, May 19

Cool Tools

I am not a fan of expensive catalogs that offer tools that you use for one thing and that's it. One I don't have the money for one use items, and second I don't have a lot of kitchen space so I have to be careful with what I buy. Having said that I still think it's fun to see what's out there. The picture above are cutters for homemade pop-tarts. I can just imagine how tasty these would be if they were made with my sister's homemade strawberry jam. (which by the way is good enough it should get it's very own post.) You can find them here.
I also saw these

 And these. I'm sure my boys would think these were the greatest. I also think they look like an awful lot of work for something that would be eaten in a few bites.

While I was looking online I found this Kitchen Aid Mixer. Isn't this the most beautiful color of mixer you've ever seen? This things is gorgeous. Sadly the price tag is pretty too...pretty high. Oh well, I can enjoy beauty from afar.

No comments: