2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, January 19

Works for me Wednesday


This is a replica of my mp3 player. I actually have 3 different kinds but this is my favorite one. This little baby allows me to read books wherever I am, thanks to something called Nebraska Library Overdrive. This is such a great program. All I do is go to their website, enter my library's name and then my library card number. I choose a book I want to listen to and then download it to my mp3 player. All free of charge! If you live in Nebraska check it out and see if your library participates.
The one thing I really like about this is that I am able to listen to books while I'm sewing or driving or even folding clothes.
It definitely "works for me".

No comments: