2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, January 4

My Word for 2011







I feel like the last 6 years I have been in survival mode. Some years were better than others, but still, I have been putting my gears in four wheel drive and slogging through the mud, slipping and sliding all the way.

I have decided that I need to be more deliberate in the way that I live my life. If I don't like the way that it's headed than I need to figure out how to change it. Now I know all things can't be changed...some things have totally upturned our lives and we had no choice about it all. But I think my attitude makes a big difference in how I let these things affect me.

Now to my word:  THRIVE

When I think of thrive I think of success, of growth, of positive attributes. I want to thrive in my relationships, in my personal life and mostly in my spiritual life. I want people to look at me and say, "wow, Jesus really shines through her!" Now that's what I call thriving.


No comments: