2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, January 4

My Word for 2011







I feel like the last 6 years I have been in survival mode. Some years were better than others, but still, I have been putting my gears in four wheel drive and slogging through the mud, slipping and sliding all the way.

I have decided that I need to be more deliberate in the way that I live my life. If I don't like the way that it's headed than I need to figure out how to change it. Now I know all things can't be changed...some things have totally upturned our lives and we had no choice about it all. But I think my attitude makes a big difference in how I let these things affect me.

Now to my word:  THRIVE

When I think of thrive I think of success, of growth, of positive attributes. I want to thrive in my relationships, in my personal life and mostly in my spiritual life. I want people to look at me and say, "wow, Jesus really shines through her!" Now that's what I call thriving.


No comments: