2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Saturday, January 8

Back to Omaha

The little man has a follow up appointment with the surgeon in Omaha on Monday. We were fortunate to get an appointment with the neurologist on the same day, thus saving ourselves another trip. When you drive 5 hours one way, that is a big deal. Anyway, Alex's eye looks great and I'm anxious to see if the dr feels the same way.
The best part of going east is that I get to see my kids in Hastings on the way. We'll spend the night there tomorrow night and enjoy some quality time. I'm sure hugging that grandbaby will be on the agenda.
There is a storm coming in, so I'm praying for good weather, dry roads and safe travel.
And if I'm really lucky I can talk hubby into stopping at the bakery that has the really yummy cookies before we leave town. (smile)

No comments: